Five FORVIA Innovations named Automotive News PACE and PACEpilot Finalists
FORVIA is honored to have five technologies selected as finalists for the 2023 Automotive News PACE and PACEpilot Awards.
The PACE awards, now in their 29th year, are given to automotive suppliers in recognition of a technological innovation in product or process that has reached the commercial market. Automotive News has selected 34 finalists for the PACE award, including two FORVIA technologies:
- FORVIA’s Immersive Display, a next-generation system that combines high and low-definition screen areas to create a seamless user experience, customizable to screen shapes and sizes.
- FORVIA’s All-in-one seating innovation, where seat sensors can help identify potential physical pain.
Meanwhile, the PACEpilot award recognizes pre-commercial, post-pilot innovations in the automotive or future mobility space, including products, processes, software and IT systems. Automotive News has selected 22 finalists for the PACEpilot awards, including three from FORVIA:
- FORVIA’s eMirror Safe UX, which replaces exterior wing and rearview mirror with a camera-based system to bring the surrounding view to the driving display.
- FORVIA’s Dynamic Lighting Surface Activation with FORVIA Light Tile Technology within the cockpit that combines lighting elements to create an emotional, dynamic in-cabin surface design.
- FORVIA’s Intelligent Power Distribution Module with Integrated Electronic Fuse, a technology that manages power distribution within battery electric powertrains.
PACE judges will review the finalists, and award winners will be announced at a ceremony next year.